I am a retired Florida Fish and Wildlife Law Enforcement Official since 2001. During my law enforcement career, I was assigned to forensic photography at crime scenes dating back to 1978. After retirement my photography continued as an amateur photographer. I enjoy photographing family portraits, individual portraits, my grandson, wildlife, weddings, gatherings and special events (not in that order, grandson is my #1 photo subject). I subsequently went to Lively VoTech and took a 1600 hour course to be up to date on digital photography and Photoshop.
As a certified commercial photographer in the Tallahassee and greater Big Bend area, I specialize in portraiture, including engagement portraits, family portraits, wedding portraits, children portraits social events, such as engagement parties, Tallahassee weddings, and Tallahassee and northern Florida wildlife photos. I am associated with or have been associated with or captured photographs for the following:
-Member of National Association of Photoshop Professionals http://www.photoshopuser.com
-Member of Sports and Event Photographers Society (SEP) http://www.sepsociety.com
-Member of the Leading Edge Networking Association http://www.leadingedgenetworking.org
- Member of Florida Professional Photography Association http://www.fpponline.org
- Sergeant at Arms Tallahassee Professional Photographer’s Guild http://tppg.wordpress.com/
- Member of Tallahassee Professional Photographer’s
- Chairman of the Advisory Board for the Photography Department; Lively Vo-Tech Community College
- Fine Line Glass Studios http://www.finelinestudioglass.com/
- The Jacey Art Gallery, Tampa Bay, FL http://www.nancyjacey.com/jaceygallery.html
- Reel Pro, Inc., Tallahassee
- Keller-Williams Realty, Tallahassee http://www.tallahasseeliving.com
- ReMax Realty, Tallahassee
- Hooter’s of Tallahassee. FL http://www.hooters.com
- Soapbox Derby Association, Tallahassee http://tallysoapbox.com/
- Big Bend Cares Aids Walk 2007
- American Cancer Society Walk for Life 2008
- Big 4 Offshore Fishing Tournament 2008 & 2009 http://www.big4offshore.com
- Big 4 Offshore Bikini Contest 2009 http://www.big4offshore.com
- Coastal Conservation Association Annual Banquet and BBQ 2001-2008 http://ccaflorida.org
- Coastal Conservation Association’s Publications Tide and Seawatch
- James Madison Institute http://www.jamesmadison.org
- World Heritage Research and Travel Services http://www.worldheritage.com
Our Studio is located at 715 Railroad Avenue near the corner of Gaines Street and across from the Marriott Residence Inn. This is where all my studio work is captured. Wayne Denmark and I have converted a large commercial “garage” into a professional multi-setting photography studio which has been renamed Studio 715. We are currently taking appointments at the studio during the following hours from Monday thru Friday 9:00 to 5:00 or by appointment only. To schedule a consultation, for questions or just to contact me you can email me at: email@example.com or call me at 850.251.4912. Or you can click on the link at the top of this page.
Now at Studio 715 our photography lessons and workshops starting with the basics and working right on up and including studio lighting techniques and portraiture. We will also teach photo editing techniques using Photoshop from the basics to advanced artistic creations as well as using CS6 and Bridge software to get you organized and save you hours at the computer.
Tambien podemos ayudar a nuestros clientes que hablan español.
If you are ever in the area, please call us and stop by, we'll give you the $0.25 tour of the studio and we'll talk photography until you surrender.
Oh and by the way, I am never too busy for any of your referrals. As with many businesses, referrals are our life line.
Frank Feliciano, Photographer
715 Railroad Avenue
Tallahassee, FL 32310